Through its public power alliance with Hometown Connections, AESI focuses on three components that are fundamental for a strong cybersecurity posture. AESI conducts a survey-based assessment; reviews a representative set of existing cybersecurity-related policies, standards, and procedures based on the survey results; and tests high-risk web applications. The outcome is a quick health check and a path to become more cyber resilient.
Ideal for utilities requiring a starting point for a cybersecurity program or a quick health check of an existing cybersecurity program, AESI bases the remote Cybersecurity Check-Up survey components on the ten (10) domains described in the Department of Energy’s Electricity Subsector Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model:
- Asset change and configuration management
- Risk management
- Cybersecurity program management
- Identity and access management
- Supply chain and external dependencies management
- Workforce management
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Situational awareness
- Event and incident responses: continuity of operations
- Information sharing and communications
By the end of the Cybersecurity Check Up, you will have a better understanding of your cyber posture.
AESI’s deliverables for the Check-Up service include:
- Dashboard view of your utility’s cybersecurity posture
- Scan results
- High-level recommendations
Benefit from AESI’s expertise in building comprehensive, sustainable cybersecurity programs for public power utilities. Schedule your Cybersecurity Check Up and take a next step in assessing your cyber health.