On July 31 at the 2017 Annual Meeting in Breckenridge, Colo., Hometown Connections announced these award winners in recognition of their outstanding efforts and results in support of the organization and the public power community:
- 2017 Marketing Affiliate of the Year: Missouri River Energy Services. MRES won this award in 2012 as well.
- 2017 Sales Affiliate of the Year: Missouri Public Utility Alliance. In 2001, MPUA won the Marketing Affiliate of the Year Award.
- 2017 Philip D. Shaffer Partner of the Year: A joint award for GreatBlue Research and MFP-Connect.
- 2017 Walter R. McGrath Executive Consultant of the Year Award: Phyllis E. Currie.
- Hometown Connections Fifteen Years of Service Award: Illinois Municipal Utilities Association.
- Hometown Connections Fifteen Years of Service Award: The Energy Authority.
- Hometown Connections Ten Years of Service Award: Milsoft Utility Solutions.
Missouri Public Utility Alliance accepts the Hometown Connections 2017 Sales Affiliate of the Year Award.
John Williams, Director of Energy Supply Services, Missouri Public Utility Alliance
Connie (Kacprowicz) Ford, Director of Member Services, Missouri Public Utility Alliance
Tim Blodgett, President & CEO, Hometown Connections