American Public Power Association’s
National Conference & Public Power Expo
Hometown Connections is arranging for our vendors to receive a discount for a 10’×10′ booth at American Public Power Association’s 2019 National Conference and Public Power Expo, June 7-12, Austin, TX. Please contact Susan Ryba to secure your company’s participation in the Hometown Connections section of the Expo Hall.
We will need the name/title/email for each staff person who will be representing your company at the National Conference, identifying who will be the primary contact for booth logistics before the event AND who will handle logistics onsite. After confirming which vendors will join us, Hometown will assign the booth spaces and invoice each vendor for their share of the Expo space expenses.
After we assign your booth space, the Association will send the primary contact a confirmation packet with the booth logistics info.
Sunday, June 9
- Move-in: 4 – 7 p.m.
Monday, June 10
- Move-in: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Show Hours: 1:30 – 4 p.m., Preview hours during afternoon concurrent sessions
- Show Hours: 4 – 6 p.m., Opening reception in the expo hall
Tuesday, June 11
- Show Hours: 10 – 11 a.m., refreshment break in the expo hall
- Show Hours: 11 a.m. – Noon, during morning concurrent sessions
- Show Hours: Noon – 1:30 p.m., closing luncheon in the expo hall
- Tear-down: 1:30 – 5 p.m
Exhibit Fees Include
- Pre- and post-conference attendee lists in Excel
Name, title, organization, U.S. postal address. Association policy prevents the sharing of attendee emails and phone numbers.
- Logo and description in the conference mobile app show guide
- One, 6’ skirted table and two chairs (per 10×10)
- Three booth worker badges (per 10×10)
Booth worker badges do not afford access to non-Expo related portions of the conference. Booth workers are welcome to attend conference sessions and events but must register additionally for the conference and pay the conference registration fee.
To increase visibility at the National Conference & Public Power Expo, there are opportunities to purchase sponsorships from the Association. See this 2019 National Conference Prospectus for details.
For more information about National Conference sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Manager, Membership & Corporate Programs
American Public Power Association