Municipal Leaders are Seeking Technology Solutions
February 20 – 22, 2019
The Connections Summit
Marriott City Center – Raleigh, NC
Your Audience is Waiting!
Sponsorship and exhibitor spots are still available for the Connections Summit – sign up today to start benefiting & get early access to attendee lists. Sponsor deadline for print materials is Thursday, December 20.
Join ElectriCities of North Carolina at the 2019 Connections Summit for the newest networking opportunity with leaders across NC and the Southeast.
Public power & municipal utility leaders will gather February 20-22, 2019, in Raleigh, N.C. to discuss how technology is impacting the customer experience in our communities. Conference topics will highlight best practices, solutions, and ideas regarding new and existing technologies, changing customer expectations, and managing through change.
The conference agenda is available – including breakout tracks and general sessions. Start scouting the conference schedule now to maximize your experience and prepare for quality networking with municipal leaders from around the Southeast.
Sue Kelly, President and CEO, American Public Power Association
Join the discussion & share your solutions! Register to exhibit & sponsor at the 2019 Connections Summit.
Sponsorship Levels range from Exhibitor ($1,000) to Title ($10,000) level with a variety of add-ons available to fit your company’s interests.
Featured Sponsorship Add-Ons:
- Conference App (Limit 1) sponsor will be the featured vendor on the Conference app as attendees prepare for the conference and navigate the event on-site
- Conference Bags (Limit 1) feature your company throughout the conference as attendees use their bag at the event and in the future
- Vendor Breakout (Limited availability) host your own breakout session on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday over lunch featuring a topic or product demonstration of your choice
- Conference Wi-Fi (Limit 1) sponsor the conference Wi-Fi, branding where available
- Thursday Coffee Break sponsor Thursday morning’s break and beverage stations – includes signage at the event
- Thursday Lunch sponsor Thursday’s lunch – includes signage at the event
- Thursday Evening Reception (Limit 2) sponsors will be recognized as the host of the cocktail event and featured on both drink tickets and signage
- Friday Coffee Break sponsor Friday morning’s break and beverage stations – includes signage at the event
- Friday Lunch sponsor Friday’s lunch – includes signage at the event
Sponsor registration, conference schedule, and additional information is available on the ElectriCities website.
Who Will Attend
Conference sessions cover a range of topics and will include cross-departmental learning for attendees from a variety of professional & management levels with backgrounds including:
- Information Technology
- Utility Operations
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Business Planning
Nearly all ElectriCities members operate electric and water utilities, with several offering gas service as well. The members serve from 200 to 85,000 customers, and average member size is approximately 5,000-10,000 customers. ElecriCitiies is marketing The Connection Summit to all if its 90 members, as well as to other JAAs and their members such as PMPA and ECG. They anticipate 200-250 attendees.
About ElectriCities of North Carolina
ElectriCities is the energy behind public power. For more than 50 years, ElectriCities has helped North Carolina public power communities provide safe, reliable and affordable power to their customers. ElectriCities serves more than 1.2 million people in North Carolina public power communities, including 32 members of the N.C. Eastern Municipal Agency (NCEMPA) and 19 members of N.C. Municipal Power Agency #1 (NCMPA1). Learn more at www.electricities.com.
If you have questions about sponsorships, please contact one of these team members: