Our Partner for Cyber Threat Monitoring
N-Dimension Solutions developed N-Sentinel, a managed detection and response technology, that is specifically designed for small and medium-sized utilities.
- Detection of hidden and unknown threats missed by network firewall
- Detection of connected attacks that antivirus software sees as less dangerous, single incidents
- Constant updates on emerging threats happening at other public power utilities
- Priority classification of critical threats for a more targeted response and less costly recovery
- Increased reliability and service integrity
- Reduced cyber threat risk
- Reduced impact from attacks
- Faster recovery from cyber intrusions
- Managed cybersecurity at an affordable price
- Lower cost of recovery from cyber attacks
- Duty of care support (impacting insurance rates)
- Easier documentation of compliance with NERC CIP and PCI regulations
For insights into their cyber risks, utilities may sign up for a free, no obligation, 60-day trial of N-Sentinel Monitoring.
The N-Sentinel Monitoring and Vulnerability Assessments from N-Dimension provide services unique to the cyber sector:
- Easy, fast deployment and hands-off management of network sensors
- Hardware configuration and delivery
- N-Dimension gets the hardware ready and ships it to the utility
- Plug and play installation, making it easy for utility to connect the N-Dimension product to the network span port.
- Web portal training and configuration help for utility staff
- 24/7 remote monitoring and detection of network issues
- Real-time alerts and visibility into threat posture with actionable steps to mitigate issues
- Web-portal access to reports and threat activity found at other utilities
- Direct contact with N-Dimension analysts
- N-Dimension experts reach out to the utility with concerns and stand by to answer questions
Cyber Threat Monitoring News
The utility industry has become increasingly aware of cybersecurity threats.
The following are real cyber attacks that have happened since 2016.
AESI-US Inc. consultants can provide any level of guidance for risk management.