Our Partner for Cyber Threat Monitoring
N-Dimension Solutions developed N-Sentinel, a managed detection and response technology, that is specifically designed for small and medium-sized utilities.
- Detection of hidden and unknown threats missed by network firewall
- Detection of connected attacks that antivirus software sees as less dangerous, single incidents
- Constant updates on emerging threats happening at other public power utilities
- Priority classification of critical threats for a more targeted response and less costly recovery
- Increased reliability and service integrity
- Reduced cyber threat risk
- Reduced impact from attacks
- Faster recovery from cyber intrusions
- Managed cybersecurity at an affordable price
- Lower cost of recovery from cyber attacks
- Duty of care support (impacting insurance rates)
- Easier documentation of compliance with NERC CIP and PCI regulations
For insights into their cyber risks, utilities may sign up for a free, no obligation, 60-day trial of N-Sentinel Monitoring.
The N-Sentinel Monitoring and Vulnerability Assessments from N-Dimension provide services unique to the cyber sector:
- Easy, fast deployment and hands-off management of network sensors
- Hardware configuration and delivery
- N-Dimension gets the hardware ready and ships it to the utility
- Plug and play installation, making it easy for utility to connect the N-Dimension product to the network span port.
- Web portal training and configuration help for utility staff
- 24/7 remote monitoring and detection of network issues
- Real-time alerts and visibility into threat posture with actionable steps to mitigate issues
- Web-portal access to reports and threat activity found at other utilities
- Direct contact with N-Dimension analysts
- N-Dimension experts reach out to the utility with concerns and stand by to answer questions
Cyber Threat Monitoring News
Public power utilities can secure DOE grant for cybersecurity monitoring by N-Dimension Solutions
N-Sentinel Cyber Threat Detector meets specific criteria for manufacturing plants
The utility industry has become increasingly aware of cybersecurity threats.