Your Partner for Workforce Teamwork & Positivity Training
We can be resistant to change without realizing it. To get beyond negative behaviors and infuse your organization with a culture of responsibility, cooperation, respect, and teamwork – be part of the solution!
TRP is grounded in research and values that promote a culture of respect and accountability, helping both employees and organizations thrive.
TRP training is inspiring and life changing. Practical, hands-on workshops help every utility employee learn innovative and proven ways to move out of the “victim mentality” to become more creative, positive, productive, and effective, even in the midst of change or adversity.
Curriculum focuses on issues such as rescuing versus enabling employees, conflict management, and giving & receiving feedback. Participants learn to better self assess their interactions with others. Everyone receives a practical workbook with helpful checklists, tips, and action plans to apply immediately.
Individual contributors, supervisors, managers, and executives
- Become a Totally Responsible Person versus staying in “victim mentality”
- Apply TRP to challenging workplace situations
- Give and receive feedback
- View and resolve conflict
- Stop workplace gossip and criticism
- Communicate effectively
- Learn productive alternatives to enabling and rescuing
- Create a personal action plan to apply the TRP principles at work and at home
- Greater self-awareness and leadership capability
- Greater influence and accountability
- Individual and team development
- Improved communication and feedback
- Improved relationships
- Improved teamwork and creativity
- Increased innovation and problem-solving
- Increased productivity and respect
- Increased employee retention
- Decreased stress and conflict
- Greater enjoyment of work and life!
“This should be a regularly occurring training that all members should strive to have their employees attend. Great Job!!”
“I feel things were discussed that will help me be a more positive person in my personal life and work life.”
“I was only auditing this course, but even from the 50,000 foot level, I can see this is an excellent resource for internal communication! :)”
“I know I will be able to implement this training to better my personal & work performance.”
“I highly recommend this training to anyone. I learned a lot about myself and will be implementing this valuable information daily.”
“Charise was a great trainer and educator for TRP. She was very knowledgeable and her years of experience were very relatable to me and all attendees. She offered a lot of valuable information and definitely helped me to view things in a different manner and to look at other approachable options that will help me become a better leader both professionally and personally. Thank you Charise!”
TRP® & Hometown Connections News
By invitation only for Vendor Partners & Affiliated Joint Action Agencies/Associations
It’s beyond time for all municipalities and their utility departments to build out their cyber defenses.
Hometown Connections assessment helps small utility staff create culture of cyber vigilance.