Your Partner for Workforce Teamwork & Positivity Training
TRP training establishes a culture of accountability, respect, and teamwork. In the workplace, we can sometimes feel a lack of control, unappreciated, and disconnected from our colleagues. We can also be resistant to change without realizing it. How do you infuse your organization with a culture of responsibility, cooperation, respect, and teamwork and get beyond these unproductive behaviors? Be part of the solution. Schedule in-person or virtual TRP workshops with Hometown Connections.
The TRP workshop will help everyone on your team achieve a greater self-awareness and a feeling of personal accountability. Each will learn how to provide honest, candid feedback to others and how to accept feedback in return.
TRP is grounded in research and values that help shift the culture of an organization from one of blame to an environment of respect and accountability, helping both employees and organizations thrive. TRP is a practical, hands-on workshop that will help every utility employee—leaders and individual contributors—learn innovative and proven ways to move out of the “victim mentality” to remain positive, productive, and effective, even in the midst of change or adversity. Workshop exercises focus on such issues as rescuing versus enabling employees, conflict management, and giving & receiving feedback.
Through a variety of exercises, workbook materials, and open discussion, participants discover how to take responsibility for their own actions and attitudes to become more creative and productive.
Individual contributors, supervisors, managers, and executives
- Distinguish between the Totally Responsible Person and “victim mentality”
- Apply TRP to manage challenging workplace situations
- Give and receive constructive feedback with confidence
- Stop workplace gossip and criticism and communicate effectively
- Identify productive alternatives to enabling and rescuing in the workplace
- Create a personal action plan to apply the TRP principles at work
- Greater self-awareness and leadership capability
- Greater influence and accountability
- Development of your people
- Improved communication, feedback
- Better work relationships
- Better customer relationships
- Improved teamwork and creativity
- Increased innovation and problem-solving
- Increased productivity and respect
- Increased employee retention
- Decreased stress and conflict
- Greater enjoyment of work and life!
Totally Responsible Person® News
Hometown Connections assessment helps small utility staff create culture of cyber vigilance.
Hometown Connections explains important cybersecurity issues for each utility and city government.
Residential customers of San Luis Valley REC learned about industry and ratemaking.