Your Partner for Workforce Teamwork & Positivity Training
In the workplace, we can sometimes feel a lack of control, unappreciated, and disconnected from our colleagues. We can be resistant to change without realizing it. How do you get beyond these negative behaviors and infuse your organization with a culture of responsibility, cooperation, respect, and teamwork? Be part of the solution. Schedule in-person or virtual TRP workshops with Hometown Connections. Each individual and leader will learn to meet challenges with optimism, solve problems more effectively, and seek opportunities to learn, grow, and make a positive impact.
TRP is grounded in research and values that promote a culture of respect and accountability, helping both employees and organizations thrive.
TRP is a practical, hands-on workshop that will help every utility employee—leaders and individual contributors—learn innovative and proven ways to move out of the “victim mentality” to become more creative, positive, productive, and effective, even in the midst of change or adversity. Workshop exercises focus on such issues as rescuing versus enabling employees, conflict management, and giving & receiving feedback. Participants work through a variety of utility scenarios, such as when communicating with unhappy customers and resolving complaints. Everyone receives a suite of TRP materials, including a practical workbook, helpful checklists, tips, and action plans to apply immediately.
Individual contributors, supervisors, managers, and executives
- The Totally Responsible Person versus the “victim mentality”
- Apply TRP to manage challenging workplace situations
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Conflict management
- Stopping workplace gossip and criticism
- Tips for communicating effectively
- Productive alternatives to enabling and rescuing in the workplace
- Creating a personal action plan to apply the TRP principles at work and at home
- Greater self-awareness and leadership capability
- Greater influence and accountability
- Development of your people
- Improved communication, feedback
- Better work relationships
- Better customer relationships
- Improved teamwork and creativity
- Increased innovation and problem-solving
- Increased productivity and respect
- Increased employee retention
- Decreased stress and conflict
- Greater enjoyment of work and life!
Totally Responsible Person® News
By invitation only for Vendor Partners & Affiliated Joint Action Agencies/Associations
It’s beyond time for all municipalities and their utility departments to build out their cyber defenses.
Hometown Connections assessment helps small utility staff create culture of cyber vigilance.