A Single Source For Community-Owned Utility Solutions
Hometown Connections, Inc. is a national, non-profit utility services organization specializing in the unique challenges of community-owned utilities. Our team of consultants and vendor partners will help you streamline business processes, enhance customer service, improve security, develop plans for the future, and much more.
We believe in preserving the benefits of living and working in communities that own and operate their own utility services.
- We focus on what can be done with your resources and can plan incremental improvements.
- We help utilities leverage in-house skills and acquire new ones.
- We design business strategies and purchasing plans that fit utility budgets.
- We provide solutions that enhance customer engagement and delivery of customer service.
- We improve cooperation between the city and utility organizations.
- We make sure business systems operate more efficiently and people more effectively.
- We foster strong working relationships among employees, leadership, and the governing board.
- We are a change partner, standing by community-owned utilities for the long term.
Serving community-owned utilities of every size and type, Hometown Connections provides products and services to develop all areas of your utility business, including operations, cybersecurity, business strategy, customer care, finance, workforce, and technology.
Latest News from Hometown Connections
Hometown Connections Annual Gathering Set for August 29-31 In Denver
HCI Annual Gathering Dates Set
Hometown Connections Announces Personnel Changes & Focus on Business Risk Mitigation
Helping community-owned utilities reduce risk by improving business operations.