PowerSecure, a Hometown Connections Partner, is a pioneer in developing distributed energy systems and in the integration of multiple energy resources for advanced microgrid deployments. Over its 19-year history, PowerSecure has managed over 2GW of installed microgrids.
Help Your Commercial Customers Boost Reliability, Clean Energy, Economic Value
PowerSecure offers a Microgrid 360 lifecycle approach to microgrid solutions, and designs, builds, owns and operates microgrids including on-site generation with ultra clean diesel Tier 4 Final, natural gas generation systems, fuel cell energy systems, battery energy storage, and renewable energy. In addition, PowerSecure offers energy efficiency services to optimize the energy load of its customer facilities.
- They optimize time-to-successful-implementation by vertically integrating the right expertise in-house.
- They are product innovators so that they can deploy the right technologies from the start and facilitate future upgrades.
- They drive product and component choices based on lifetime performance and industry-leading quality assurance processes.
Benefits of a Microgrid
- Resiliency and Redundancy
- Provides a resilient and redundant solution to the traditional electric grid
- Energy Flexibility
- Provides local control and energy independence to the end user
- Power Quality
- Sustains and strengthens power quality (under-frequency and under-voltage load shedding in generation deficient situations)
- Economic Confidence
- Energy surety benefits the utility and the customer
PowerSecure offers its “Microgrid 360” campus tour to public power utilities, where they can see PowerSecure’s own microgrid in action. Registration for the tour is available on the company’s website www.powersecure.com/microgrid360.
Public Power Video Library
See THIS LINK to view a library of videos profiling PowerSecure’s Microgrid Solutions for public power.
To learn more about the microgrid solutions from PowerSecure, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.