GreatBlue is offering a summer research special — Digital Employee Surveys!
Make your Employees your #1 Priority in 2019
As the utility industry continues to evolve, it is imperative to ensure your organization is evolving too. Technology trends, training and succession planning, and overall employee satisfaction are essential to ensure your utility is progressing to meet the ever-changing needs of your customers. GreatBlue is offering a special summer rate on Digital Employee Surveys that will provide vital data and insights on the opinions of your team.
Why Employee Research?
- Learn about your employees’ overall job attitudes, opinions, satisfaction levels, training and growth opportunities, ratings and perceptions of personnel, areas of weakness and strength at the organization, and more.
- Understanding employee perceptions drives the improvement of processes and interactions with external customers.
- Employee research works hand-in-hand with customer research. Both audiences are the driving forces that ultimately push an organization forward (or backwards if not monitored).
- Standardized digital survey instrument of 25 total questions (includes 5 custom questions)
- Utility company provides all available employee email addresses (where applicable)
- Paper copies and self-addressed envelopes will be provided for those utility companies without employee email addresses (additional fee may apply)
- Actionable insights and guidance to help you utilize the data effectively
- Kickoff meeting and final report/presentation via phone or video conference (presentation will be recorded for future reference)
- Total Cost = $7,000
*Sign up by July 15th and conduct research by the end of 2019.
Contact Emily Recine at 860-740-4000 for more information!
GreatBlue Research is the exclusive market research partner of Hometown Connections, Inc., the national non-profit utility services organization specializing in the unique challenges facing community-owned utilities.