COVID-19 has been tough for everyone, and GreatBlue Research wants to help. Now more than ever, it is critical to stay in contact with your utility customers, both internal and external. By conducting customer satisfaction studies, employee assessments, and operational efficiency studies, you will obtain a better understanding of your customers and employees in order to better serve them during these difficult times.
Conduct research to understand key topics such as the following:
- Can your customers pay their utility bills if a second COVID wave is coming?
- What are their concerns as we approach Fall/Winter months?
- How did your utility do with operations during COVID? Any areas in need of improvement?
Addressing these topics can help to drive your decision making, prioritize areas in need of improvement, and prepare for short-term and long-term action plans.
20% Discount on Research thru September 30
GreatBlue has had the opportunity to assist multiple utility companies during this pandemic, and we can help you too. As the situation begins to settle a bit, it is important to not lose focus on your customers and employees. From now until the end of September 2020, we’re offering a 20% discount on all digital survey studies, the quickest and most cost-efficient research solution we offer.
Summary of our offering is the following:
- 20% off digital surveys – until end of September (9/30)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Operational Assessments (COVID-19 Related, Outages, etc.)
- Employee Studies – Effects of Working From Home vs. In the Office, Inter-team Communication
For complete details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About GreatBlue Research, Inc.
The market research partner of Hometown Connections, Inc. and the leading customer opinion firm serving community-owned utilities, GreatBlue Research Inc. is a full-service, in-house market and public policy research company utilizing a variety of methodologies, including telephone, email, web-based surveys, focus groups, and one-on-one interviews.