Our Partner for Cyber Liability Insurance
The benefits of the cyber insurance program for community-owned utilities include:
Protecting the utility from the potentially enormous financial and reputational risk of a data breach or system disruption through post cyber breach services.
- Claims Process Management
- Legal Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Notification/Call Center Services
- Fraud Resolution Services
- Public Relations and Crisis Management Services
Quick and easy application process via a single-page form, and savings through negotiated group rates and terms
- $0 deductible available for entities with <$100m in revenues
- Purchase organized by joint action agency or state association
- Bundling cyber policies brokered by Marsh Wortham with the monitoring and vulnerability assessment services of Hometown’s cybersecurity partner AESI, US, Inc.
The Cyber Liability & Privacy Insurance Program for community-owned utilities covers liabilities and expenses in unique and innovative ways.
- Liability from a data breach in which customers’ or employees’/retirees personal information [e.g., Social Security, Medical Information or credit card numbers] are exposed or stolen
- Expenses associated with a data breach including notification costs, credit monitoring, and legal costs
- Costs associated with Regulatory Fines & Penalties (HIPPA, NERC, FERC, Payment Cards, etc.)
- Liability arising from erroneous website media content, as well as costs associated with data recovery, computer fraud, funds transfer loss, and cyber extortion
- Emergency access to professional services to handle data breach crisis management and limit reputational harm
- Free Cyber Risk Evaluation and Report
- 24/7 Cyber Incident Triage Hotline
Cyber Liability Insurance News
Two webinars on cyber threat landscape, cost modeling, case studies, and action plans.
Review of today's cyber threat landscape and need for cyber liability insurance.
Marsh Wortham report provides overview of key coverage, claims, and risk management areas related to the pandemic.