Scope of Services
Engagement will consist of the following high-level work items:
Total duration: 6 Hours (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Target Audience: General Managers, Utility Staff, Billing Staff, IT
- Morning Session (9 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.)
- The Overall Threat Landscape
- Ransomware and Public Power
- Cyber Insurance Requirements
- Cybersecurity: Operational Technology (OT) vs. Information Technology (IT)
- Building an Effective Cybersecurity Awareness Program
- Lunch Session (Noon – 12:30 p.m.)
- Threat Awareness Information: What’s available? What should you subscribe to?
- Afternoon Session (12:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Incident Response Exercise
- Building and implementing an Incident Response Plan
- Vulnerability Management: What you should ask your IT staff
- Closing Session: Tying it all together/Recap
The following table lists the associated fees for services described in this agreement.
|Service Description||Total Cost|
- Any required travel and meal expenses are not included in the workshop fee and will be billed separately at costs incurred.
- Workshop fee will be invoiced 50% upon statement of work signature date and 50% upon completion.