Our Partner for Energy Trading & Risk Management
The benefits of partnering with TEA include:
- TEA works collaboratively to design and execute portfolio management strategies tailored to the specific needs of your utility.
- TEA enables you to stay abreast of regulatory and legislative changes in a constantly changing market.
- TEA seeks to understand and share your organization’s financial goals and risk profile.
- TEA optimizes the value of your assets to increase revenues and lower costs to serve your customers.
- TEA brings public power together by creating opportunities to collaborate and learn from one another.
TEA offers comprehensive national energy trading and risk management services.
TEA will customize a portfolio risk management program to help you meet the goals of your utility and reduce your market risks.
TEA provides a full suite of natural gas trading, scheduling and optimization services.
TEA will manage your asset portfolio within Regional Transmission Organizations (RTO), including generation, load and congestion optimization.
TEA provides a full range of power trading services in the bilateral markets.
TEA supplies a fully integrated supply management service.
The TEA Risk Advisor ™ service provides you with access to subject matter expertise to assess the risk profile of your utility and help you create policies and training programs that reduce your risks.
Energy Trading & Risk News
Turn to TEA for market research and hedging strategies.