Our Partner for Energy Trading & Risk Management
The benefits of partnering with TEA include:
- TEA works collaboratively to design and execute portfolio management strategies tailored to the specific needs of your utility.
- TEA enables you to stay abreast of regulatory and legislative changes in a constantly changing market.
- TEA seeks to understand and share your organization’s financial goals and risk profile.
- TEA optimizes the value of your assets to increase revenues and lower costs to serve your customers.
- TEA brings public power together by creating opportunities to collaborate and learn from one another.
TEA offers comprehensive national energy trading and risk management services.
TEA will customize a portfolio risk management program to help you meet the goals of your utility and reduce your market risks.
TEA provides a full suite of natural gas trading, scheduling and optimization services.
TEA will manage your asset portfolio within Regional Transmission Organizations (RTO), including generation, load and congestion optimization.
TEA provides a full range of power trading services in the bilateral markets.
TEA supplies a fully integrated supply management service.
The TEA Risk Advisor ™ service provides you with access to subject matter expertise to assess the risk profile of your utility and help you create policies and training programs that reduce your risks.