Apogee Interactive Customer Engagement/Energy Analysis
Apogee Interactive is the leading provider of web-based energy analysis and customer engagement software for utilities. A partner with the utility industry since 1993, Apogee’s digital engagement platform delivers on-line and outbound proactive, personalized communication to consumers nationwide. The company’s digital reach extends through more than 600 utilities to 48% of US households and businesses, increasing utility customer satisfaction. Apogee’s SaaS platform enables more meaningful customer engagement, proven sustainable energy results, and improved program performance for utilities.
Products and Services
Engaging Customers with Personalized, Outbound Energy Messaging
Team with Apogee Interactive to give your residential customers the information they need to better appreciate the value of public power, make wise energy decisions, and increase awareness of your programs. Apogee’s Empower Platform for digital engagement gives your utility tools to engage the modern consumer with personalized, outbound, and proactive energy messaging that delivers higher satisfaction and measurable results.
The Empower Platform uses bills, weather, and when available, AMI data, to produce the industry’s most comprehensive digital engagement application. Available in three packages that make it cost-effective and flexible for every utility.
ENERGY ADVISOR BASIC
Apogee’s Empower Platform begins with the flagship Energy Advisor home energy calculator that requires no billing integration, so it is easy to post by simply adding links to your website. It operates using customer inputs of their home profile entered into an attractive, mobile-friendly, game-like user interface. Fewer than 10 questions allow our analysis model to accurately compute savings associated with dozens of recommendations that are dollarized with potential savings and linked to your programs that match the customer’s profile to drive participation.
ENERGY ADVISOR ENTERPRISE
Energy Advisor Enterprise can be billing-integrated or powered by batch processing billing histories. Featuring home ratings, comparisons to homes like mine, dollarized recommendations, energy forecasting, and the option to add links to special purpose calculators, rebates, videos and more.
Apogee’s proactive engagement solution, Envoy is package of add-on tools available to utilities using Energy Advisor Enterprise with billing integration. Envoy provides further opportunities for proactive, customizable engagement.
- Public Service Announcement Videos: Personalized or generic Public Service Announcements distributed to smart phones, tablets, and computers. Videos can accomplish anything from announcing capital credits to providing helpful safety tips in advance of an approaching storm.
- Personalized Video Messaging: Customers receive timely, useful videos offering customized bill explanations or beat-the-peak reminders, all delivered verbally by an energetic animated character. Videos include customers’ own name and billing data, as well as utility branding.
- Proactive Energy Alerts: Notifications sent via email or text show current bill amounts and factor in weather and historical usage patterns to closely forecast final bill amounts for a billing period. Customers have the advance notice they need to curb consumption in time to cut their costs.
- Detaled Energy Summary Reports: Energy Summary Reports offering graphical breakdowns of monthly or annual energy usage can be mailed or emailed at these transition points, giving consumers insight into their household’s consumption habits and areas for improvement. Sending year-end summary reports has been proven to increase customer satisfaction.
- Interactive Voice and Text Response: Save valuable call center time by delivering answers to common billing-related questions and concerns via interactive voice response or text. The Apogee’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application provides bill analysis over an IVR platform using voice, text message, and/or mobile channels. This application can be imported and embedded into a utility’s existing IVR system.
- Field Audit Application: Apogee’s Field Audit Application for iPad is a powerful productivity tool for residential energy auditors. Before arriving, auditors download customers’ billing histories and preview a breakdown of household energy use. On site, the auditor shows the customer onscreen exactly how costs change with different thermostat settings, equipment choices, and behavioral patterns.
- Special Purpose Calculators: With 35 calculators to choose from, utilities can add to their website those pertaining to the topics that matter most to customers in their service territory—heating and cooling, pools and spas, electric vehicles, and many more.
Engaging Customers through Personalization
Reaching customers with proactive and personalized information regarding their energy use can have a huge impact on the customer experience and satisfaction. Through strategic thought leadership, Apogee delivers:
- Personalized and relevant information to your customers building trust while increasing satisfaction and engagement;
- Future-focused applications designed for scalability.
Marketing Support and Materials
Apogee offers marketing support and materials to help drive traffic to your new online content and applications. You’ll review case studies and samples of marketing communications campaigns implemented by utilities just like yours.
Apogee’s analysis models have been refined for more than two decades at hundreds of utilities by millions of users. Their feedback has resulted in user-friendly interfaces and the highest completion rates. Rigorous security testing, current certifications, and technical expertise insures Apogee’s service is secure. Studies show utilities using the Apogee suite to manage their energy savings programs achieve 5x greater program participation, a 16% increase in customer satisfaction, and 14 x industry average open rates. Apogee’s data is twice as accurate as that of its next best competitors.
Schedule a demonstration of Apogee’s software solutions. Click HERE or call (678) 684-6800.