Technology costs, workforce shortages, new regulations, power supply changes, budget pressures, cyber threats…
The path forward is easier when you bring in Hometown Connection for Strategic Planning Support.
- Senior staff members retiring faster than you can replace them
- Benefits of new technologies out of reach due to cost and complexity
- Information siloed in different city and utility departments, causing inefficiencies
- Customer service practices lag the demands of your changing community
- Struggle for resources to keep utility performing at a high level while preparing for the changes to come
And this may be the tip of the iceberg. Let Hometown Connections help you chart your course to a successful future. A public power resource for 20 years, we work closely with scores of utilities just like yours.
The Hometown Connections strategic planning process works for municipal utilities offering a variety of services, including electric, gas, water, wastewater, and high-speed data/CATV. Our strategic planning process will unite your leadership and staff on the best path forward.
Through onsite facilitation, workshops, and follow-up consultations, Hometown Connections covers the principles of effective strategic planning and reviews the roles and responsibilities of the staff and governing board in the planning and implementation process.
Using a process that includes governing board members and employees from all levels of the organization to foster accountability and shared ownership, the Hometown Connections approach to strategic planning places a premium on simplicity and flexibility.
Hometown helps develop a step-by-step blueprint for adapting to market conditions, workforce issues, regulatory changes, and the complex expectations of customers.
For information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.